Executive Suites in Prime Locations.
PowerSPACE & SERVICES
Phone: (646) 495-5427
330 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017
330 Madison Avenue
Work Space Solutions For Every Business
Enter the PowerSPACE business center at 330 Madison Avenue and step into a world of fascinating people, interesting businesses and fabulous surroundings, where the clients include some of the most successful players in the global financial market place. We cater to your business needs providing the latest technology with on-site IT support and network management.
Located in one of Midtown's most desirable and accessible premier Class A office buildings and adjacent to Grand Central, the Center's amenities include 8 meeting rooms, 2 boardrooms to seat up to 18, a training room, videoconferencing and state-of-the-art security system. Choose from individual rooms or group rooms for up to 20 users, each with its own supplemental air-conditioning. All are fully furnished, feature award winning lighting and are complimented by exceptional artworks.
330 Madison's architect, Scott Spector, won an award for the lighting. The award was presented to PowerSPACE by the American Institute of Architects.
- Large, beautifully furnished/staffed reception area on each of two floors.
- Two fully-equipped kitchens with accompanying coffeebar and Internet terminals.
- Seven conference rooms which accommodate from 5 to 18 people.
- Videoconferencing facilities.
- Full-time, on-site management and administrative staff.
- All offices prewired for Cable TV.
- State- of- the- art security system providing 24/7 access.
- For your convenience, the following are located in or adjacent to 330 Madison Avenue: newsstand, Starbucks, Citibank and Ann Taylor.
- Also located within a few short blocks are: The New York Public Library, University Clubs, major department stores, dozens of popular restaurants and several New York Sports Clubs.